Supplementary Materials for Researchers
- From Tollefsen, Dale, & Paxton (2013): Color version of Figure 1, presenting body movement in colored lines and speech events as shaded boxes of corresponding color. Code to create these plots with your own data is available on GitHub.
- From Paxton & Dale (2013): Resources for automated frame-differencing method (FDM) for analyzing interpersonal bodily synchrony, with sample MATLAB code for the FDM and AppleScript for preparing image segmentation. Both files have been provided in .txt format; be sure to save them in their appropriate format before use. The FDM code is also available on GitHub.
Resources and Support
- Center for Data on the Mind: Ever wondered where you can find big data to answer questions about cognition and behavior? Looking for inspiration, tools, and tips for big data research? Check out the Center!
- Coffitivity: The ambience of a coffee shop from the comfort of the web.
- Study Hacks: A great blog with tips to help optimize your productivity.
- Get a Life, PhD: “Succeed in academia and have a life, too.” The tagline speaks for itself!